This Saturday (17th March), it’s Random Acts of Kindness Day. The purpose is to do a good deed; a selfless act of kindness to help or cheer up another person.
Aesop once said. ‘No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.’
Kindness is a great way to change the way people see and interact with your brand. The focus should be on customer experience and provide you with an opportunity to show your customers that you care – not tell them. After all, actions speak louder than words.
But why limit it to just one day?
Your customers will love random acts of kindness, so here are some ideas for you to integrate into your ongoing marketing strategy:
- ‘Just Because’ discount codes
- Start a ‘pay it forward’ programme – perhaps you could provide an option where your customer buys an additional coffee or meal to be given to someone in need
- Leave small gifts inside products
- Let followers nominate others to receive a free gift
- Serve your local community
- Handwritten ‘thank you notes’ included with orders
And just because it’s making us feel all warm and fluffy, here’s some #RandomActsOfKindness. Isn’t humanity awesome?
Classmates Club Together To Buy Student New Shoes
If you would like to add a little bit of love to your marketing, get in touch with the Juicy team today!
CHECK OUT OUR RELATED POSTS