The internet is vast. There’s so much information available at every turn; everyone and their dog seem to have a corner of the web; it’s just too easy to get overlooked amongst it all.
Oh yes: we really do understand how difficult it can be to stand out and get your website noticed!
And as if it wasn’t hard enough already, you only have a few seconds to grab your audience’s attention… and if it’s not grabbed, you’ve almost certainly lost them forever.
Think about how many times you’ve left a website because something just didn’t tick your boxes. Maybe it wasn’t working on your mobile? Or it looked outdated? Or it was too slow? According to the search engine experts at Google, 53% of users abandon a mobile site if it doesn’t load within 3 seconds!
Team Juicy knows what makes a great website that really works… we’ve been helping our brilliant clients cut through the internet noise for two decades.
Check out some of our web design projects here.
It’s all about getting you noticed, making that all-important first impression, then keeping your visitors for as long as possible. Because the longer they stay, the more likely they are to ‘buy’!
Our websites are conceived, structured, designed and written from a marketing viewpoint, by a team of marketing professionals. They’re different to ‘techy / web developer’ led sites, because alongside all the essential functional stuff, they do a great marketing job for you too… drawing your new visitors in, engaging with them and enticing them to take the action you want them to.
The long and the short of it is you need a website… but not just any old website… you need one which works hard and well for you!
If you’re looking for a brand spanking new website, or even just a refresh to your existing site, here’s what you can expect from Juicy…
- A review of your analytics will tell us what’s really happening with your current website and where improvements could be made for your new one.
- It helps us if you can explain what you’re looking for, what you want your new site to achieve, and to share any websites you like the look of so we can get a feel for what you like… and what you don’t like!
- Together we’ll create a mind map of your new site and agree how many pages we’re going to need, the types of call to actions we’ll need, forms, etc.
- Once the mind map is approved, we move to wireframes, which are a rough structure for the site, that enable to start work on the designs.
- When you have reviewed our designs, we’ll refine your chosen concept.
- Meanwhile we’ll get to work writing copy (if you’d like us to, or of course you can write it if you prefer) and building your fully functioning, responsive website.
- Once it’s has been thoroughly tested, we’ll set it free and voila – your lovely new website is live!
If that sounds like a process which could work for you, then do book your complimentary 1-2-1 call… we’d love to chat about your website.
Or if you’d just like to check your website is up to scratch, download our guide to 12 key elements for your homepage.
CHECK OUT OUR RELATED POSTS
Feed your website to make it work! If you’ve landed here from our eShot, thank you ☺ for clicking through. This is the full blog text to discover our 17 ‘tricks of the trade’ focused on blogging for increased website performance!So… you’ve got a website? You...
Every business owner goes to sleep at night dreaming of more website visitors. It’s the perfect gateway to raising brand awareness and bringing in sales. A steadfast way to increase your website’s visibility online lies with three important letters: SEO. Short for...
Just imagine… you’ve invested in a beautiful website, you’ve got great products and services, you’re ready to sell, with knowledge to share, but no one is finding you. It would be a bit of a disaster, wouldn’t it? But it happens. And you’ve probably heard us say this...